Smashing Your Marketing Goals With Social Media
It’s 2020 – the world has seen Elon Musk enter space, a global pandemic and so much more. With viral campaigns in the air (no pun intended) it is more important than ever for businesses to stand out, cut through the noise, and reach their audiences. This is where social media marketing comes into play as a solution. Here are some of the ways social media can help your marketing efforts.
- Increasing Brand Awareness: With an average social media user spending more than 3 hours online every day, brands can use this attention span to positively communicate. Businesses can target their existing audiences more efficiently, if not also increasing their business’ scope.
- Communicating Your Brand’s Persona: Platforms like Facebook and Instagram communicate highly visual communications and personify your brand! This will help your audiences connect to your brand better and develop brand loyalty and awareness.
- Communicating Your Brand’s Story: Have some fun internal updates to show off? Use social media! Whether you are supporting a social cause or are attending a local event, communicate your brand’s development with your audience to keep them engaged and invested.
- Communication Channel: With the spread of social media, instant responses are now more important than ever. Instead of relying on slower, more traditional methods such as emails, phone calls, or walk-ins, boost your communication through social media for efficient consumer management and increased customer satisfaction.
- Redirecting Traffic: Have an e-commerce website? Use social media to boost your audience and organic traffic by using your social media channels as an inbound funnel. This can help you increase sales, brand exposure, and increased conversion rates.
- Launching a Sales Platform: At the end of the day, whether we like it or not, sales is the key metric measuring a business’ performance and success. With the rise of online connectivity, e-commerce businesses are now setting up e-shops on platforms like Facebook and Instagram for quick sales. By doing so, you are allowing your customers to purchase your goods or services more conveniently as well as increasing the visibility of your brand.
Conduct Market Research: Social media allows you to collect real-time, data-driven insights into your audience. With this, you will have the opportunity to stay well-connected with the market and pivot according to any challenges and opportunities that may come your way.
Data shows that social media is a must-have tool for businesses in 2020 and the foreseeable future. Although traditional marketing efforts are still important, online marketing efforts can add an extra boost to your business’ overall performance. If you’re not sure how to get started with social media, we encourage you to view our Social Media packages or contact us at trymondo.com.
By: Stephanie Lownds